Our flagship model has been revered as an all-mountain carving machine. The Transfer is the rockered version of our original ski. The addition of rocker brings the ends of the skis up off the snow earlier, loosening the tip and tail for catch free butters and easy maneuverability. Pushing through crud or floating through powder is effortless. As with all of our skis, durability remained a key factor in the development of the Transfer.
We recommend the Transfer for rocker fans, all-mountain riding, and park.
Introducing for the first time:
A super durable Maple Wood core - and as always, the industries best warranty!
Ground Shipping Included
2-Day Air Shipping available starting at $99
$799 - SOLD OUT!
Sold out for 2017-2018 Season
- Balanced flex profile for maximum control.
- More pop than a bottle of grand vintage on Birdman's birthday.
- Our camber will get you higher.
- People will line up to see your skis.
- Hand painted graphic from skiers like you.
- Side wall geometry that holds edge pressure, not snow buildup.
- Your tips won't explode when you get to know the gucci plateau.
- Party on Wayne.
- Our bases are double the industry standard thinkness, twice as thick and twice as strong.
- Twice the industry standard thinkness, so you can slam em' hard.
- Our edges end below the contact point of the ski. This reduces pressure in the tips, preventing edge blowouts.
- It's fun to ski backwards.
- Fully symmetric ski - feels like freedom.