The legend continues with our famous park & all-mountain ripper. The Stinger has an absurd amount of pop due to its traditional full camber construction. When you combine this with its aggressive side cut, you get a ski that shoots you in and out of turns like no other. We recommend the Stinger for park skiers searching for a lightweight, poppy ski.
Introducing for the first time:
A super durable Maple Wood core - and as always, the industries best warranty
Ground Shipping Included
2-Day Air Shipping available starting at $99
$799 - SOLD OUT!
Sold out for 2017-2018 Season
- Balanced flex profile for maximum control.
- More pop than a bottle of grand vintage on Birdman's birthday.
- Our camber will get you higher.
- People will line up to see your skis.
- Hand painted graphic from skiers like you.
- Side wall geometry that holds edge pressure, not snow buildup.
- Your tips won't explode when you get to know the gucci plateau.
- Party on Wayne.
- Our bases are double the industry standard thinkness, twice as thick and twice as strong.
- Twice the industry standard thinkness, so you can slam em' hard.
- Our edges end below the contact point of the ski. This reduces pressure in the tips, preventing edge blowouts.
- It's fun to ski backwards.
- Fully symmetric ski - feels like freedom.